Musings for a week thus far…
Tuesday, 7th February 2012
- The taxi service in Macclesfield is poor.
- There is snow on the ground.
- I am working like an idiot.
- Father is back from hospital (phew…).
- I had the farts this morning from real ale.
- James Watson, a colleague, is apparently a sex pest.
- The office manager is called Godzilla by myself.
- The M62 if human, would be covered in petrol by myself, set on fire, and then I would beat the flames out with a baseball bat.
- Women are mad.
- Richard Johnson is a good mate.
- I always giggle at the word “flange”.
- I am a salesman and work in sales.